Monday 18 July 2011

Yes!


It's been a long time coming - we've been in Raro for 6 or so weeks now, and I never seem to have time to write a blog. But here I am now. A little bit tanner, scarred itchy bite marks all over my legs but enjoying the location.

I will attempt to get my blog on more often.

It probably wasn't an original idea when they did it in 'Yes Man', but I will credit Zooey Deschanel with my recent jogging photos.

Last week I started taking evening runs/walks/jogs through the backstreets of Rarotonga. Baby gets to spend quality time with his dad and I get to spend quality time with me! Win win.

paw paw

I don't like running. Or jogging. But I do like Raro, and while I'm certainly not going to be getting up at the crack of dawn to hit the streets like Ms Deschanel, the evening is lovely here and just perfect for going for an exercise.



No comments:

Post a Comment